Your Order comes with Purchase Protection
What is covered?
· Package did not arrive in 60 days / delayed or lost in transit (60 days)
· Incorrect / wrongly shipped item
· Item is wrong size/color
· Item is defective/not as described
- If an item you ordered gets delayed in transit by logistics and doesn't arrive within 60 days from the date it has been shipped out with tracking information, please contact us at email@example.com to request a refund or store credit for the late arrival.
- If you received defective or the wrong item(s), please let us know within 3 days of your item delivery date. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, description of the issue and photos of the item received. For any eligible issues our Return Department would approve the request and provide you with a return label. Once we receive the item, your refund/credit will be processed or your exchange will be sent out. Issues must be reported within 3 days of receiving your package.