Your Order comes with Purchase Protection
What is covered?
· Package did not arrive in 60 days / delayed or lost in transit (60 days)
· Incorrect / wrongly shipped item
· Item is incorrect size/color
· Item is defective/not as described
- If an item you ordered gets delayed in transit by logistics and doesn't arrive within 60 days from the date it has been shipped out with tracking information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or store credit for the late arrival.
- If there is any problem with your order, please contact us as soon as possible. if you believe you received a defective, incorrect, or not as described item, please submit a claim upon the item arrival to: email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery, and include the following information:
1. Order Number
2. Description of the issue
3. A photo of the item received and a photo of the shipping label on the package
All submitted return requests would be forwarded to our Returns Department (Monday - Friday) and would be subject to approval. All eligible claim requests would receive return authorization email with instructions on how to easily return the item. Once we receive the return item, your refund or store-credit will be processed (or your exchange would be sent out). Please note, issues must be reported within 3 days of receiving your package, so we can successfully initiate the return process for your order.