We accept returns in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Item doesn't fit as expected
- Incorrect / wrongly shipped item
- Item is wrong size/color
- Item is defective or not as described
How to Submit a Return if the item doesn't fit you as expected:
1. Please request a FREE Return Shipping Label by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date of delivery.
2. After we approve your return request you will receive an email from us with the Free Return Shipping label and instructions. As soon as we receive your tracked Return Item(s) in their original quality you would be issued store credit or refund.
*Wigs, underwear, swimsuits, jewelry, hats, shoes and accessories are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for store credit/refund.
How to Submit a Return Claim if you received a defective or incorrect item:
If you received a defective, wrong size/color or incorrect item, please submit a return claim upon the item arrival to: email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery, and include the following information:
1. Order Number
2. Description of the issue
3. Photo of the item received, Photo of the Shipping label on the package and Photo of the barcode/number sticker located on the item packaging bag
due to receiving fraudulent claims, all submitted requests will be subject to approval by FRAUD PREVENTION Dept. All eligible claim requests that receive return authorization will be provided with a free return label and an exchange, store credit or refund.
How can I make an exchange instead of a return?
We are very sorry, we are unable to process size/product exchanges due to the limited stock of our merchandise. However you may place a new order after submitting your return since the return order and the new order are independent processes.
I didn't read the Size Measurements and the item doesn't fit me
In order to avoid disappointments of this kind, please carefully read the item description and refer to the item Size Measurements/Chart before placing an order as most of our clothing comes in Asian Sizes which differ from US/EU/UK/AU sizes, we also have a Size Guide on every item page. Please be sure to check the Item Size measurements before ordering (manual measurements is allowed to have +/- 4cm difference) - by comparing the item measurements to your own measurements, you should get a pretty accurate fit and be able to find out which size you should order or contact us for assistance.
Tracking shows package as "Delivered" but I never got it
In the rare and unfortunate event of your package getting lost/missing or stolen when tracking is showing that your package has been "Delivered", we unfortunately cannot supply you with a store credit/refund or offer you a replacement, so please keep an eye on your mail carrier when delivery date is close and contact your local post office for assistance in case your package goes missing.